Since its establishment in 2008, Intersolar has become the premier networking platform for the North American solar industry in the heart of North America’s largest solar market – California. In 2020, Intersolar will move to San Diego’s Convention Center and takes place February 4-6 in co-location with ees North America.
Re-energized with a new date, location, and ownership, Intersolar North America is now the first major solar and energy storage event of the year.
Its competitive exhibition rates give you the opportunity to connect with approximately 10,000 installers, integrators, utilities, and solar + energy storage professionals from around the world as they look for the products and services they need to sustainably drive their businesses forward.
North America’s most-attended solar event
- 27,000 trade visitors expected
- Strong media presence (2015: more than 150 journalists)
- Free distribution of exhibitor press releases and press kits
- The most international platform for the solar industry
- Global Intersolar network (solar exhibitions/ conferences in Mumbai, San Francisco, Beijing and São Paulo)
- With 14 representations in all important target markets, Intersolar forms a network for the international industry
- International marketing opportunities.
- A multitude of workshops & seminars alongside the exhibition
- Innovation & Application stage, new products & services presentation stage with presentations on Energy Storage
- E-Mobility Special Exhibit with PV carports, charging stations and electric vehicles
- Intersolar AWARD, the solar industry’s leading technology prize
- High-caliber conference with renowned speakers.
- Solar Heating & Cooling
- Smart Renewable Energy
- Solar and Wind Project Application
- Project Installer
- Future Energy Project
- The Intersolar North America audience represents all 50 U.S. states and more than 60 countries. The impact of our audience is vast and evolves yearly as more verticals within solar energy and battery storage grow.